Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Goal and a Kitten

Yesterday was the first day of Vegan Mofo, or the Vegan Month of Food. It's one of my favorite times of the year! I always discover new blogs, and most come up with a really fun theme, and I have enjoyed it for years. I thought about signing up, but I wimped out. And I think in this case wimping out was the right choice. I have so much to learn, and so I am going to once again enjoy Vegan Mofo as a viewer. But I have made a personal goal to be a participant next year! Even if I can't find someone to teach me, I can for sure teach myself in a year!
Robin the kitten has made lots of progress on his transition. He has made friends, and he is trusting me so much more! He now only hides from me when I have the vacuum, which is the norm for pretty much all cats! He is really so sweet, and he has come so far in such short time! I am by no means an animal whisperer or anything like that, so if I can do it, anyone can help a stray animal adjust, even if you have other animals. And I can't say it enough times that it is so heartwarming, and can really lift your spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment