Sunday, August 24, 2014

Reguvenate

I am still feeling emotionally drained, as I was already feeling blue, and working in a toxic environment on Friday night kind of did me in. I allowed myself to really just wallow in my feelings yesterday, a lot of crying, and general all of the things that go along with wallowing. Today is the day that I plan on working to pull myself  out of the funk. I don't like it. I like the sun to much to be in such a dark place.
Since I am still feeling all that positive, I will keep this post rather short, and hopefully sweet, because I have a great development in my feline family! So Friday marked a week since Robin has been roaming freely in my apartment, and while all is well on the feline front, Robin is still not that into me, which I understand his fear. However, about an hour ago he let me pet his head two times. And he didn't run away afterwards! He just kind of backed away a little bit. So that made me feel really great, like I'm slowly earning his trust. Overall this has been a wonderful experience, and I am so glad that I was able to save him. Humans could really learn a lot about co-existing from animals.
Today is my detox, recharge day, I am going to pull myself out of this funk one way or another!
I hope you're able to do something you find rejuvenating today!

No comments:

Post a Comment