Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Cat Does Love Daiya!

I wanted to say first of all I'm sorry for the messiness of the last post, but sometimes emotions can almost make you crazy, and I clearly needed to vent. I actually could feel myself feeling better as I typed.
 Okay now that my apology is out of the way, I wanted to tell a funny little story about my best fur friend Dylan. When I still ate cheese, Dylan use to always come running for cheese, but it had to be either cheddar, or mozzarella. And it had to be shredded. So when I first went vegan, Daiya was not around so poor guy went through some dark, lonely days with all dreams of cheese swept away cause mom had to go vegan. Well just like how Daiya  has brought dreams of gooey cheese into reality for vegans, it has done the same for my Dylan! He loves it, but just like before, it has to be cheddar or mozzarella and it has to be shredded. I bought a block of the cheddar once, and he turned up his nose! I also once bought the Follow Your Heart shreds and he was not impressed! I'm forever amused by the animals that I am fortunate enough to have in my life. I'm glad I ended on a positive note, I will think of that cute story while I'm at work and need a laugh. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment