Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dogs Rule, People Drool

Last week was a very hard week for me and I was tempted to engage in unhealthy behavior to escape. Well I am so happy I did not do that because I would have missed out on the chance to wash dogs! I think most people who would be reading a vegan blog, and certainly anyone who has worked in any type of customer service job for more than a year would not be surprised to hear that washing and drying dogs is a million times better than serving people food. For the first time in maybe my entire adult life I am not pissed, drained, depressed, suicidal, homicidal, or in need of a drink after work. It is so great I don't even have words! Imagine if everyone could feel this way after work we would be so much kinder. Earning money to live should not be so soul crushing.
I mean I got a huge wet bear hug from a white Goldendoodle! How could I not be in an awesome mood?  And not one single dog has sent any food back, stiffed me on a tip, or been a pervert! Ha
Please do yourself a favor and hug a dog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment