Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday Finest!

 I found a new to me flavor of kombucha the other day. I always love finding a new flavor or brand!

It tastes like a booch-y root beer! I enjoyed it, but I like the Live root beer probiotic soda a little better. Still delicious, and I really appreciate all the seasonal flavors they come out with!

I organized my freezer the other day and found some Impossible ground I found on sale awhile back. I didn't want to make the usual tacos, so I decided to try to make meatballs! I didn't even use any breadcrumbs or egg replacer. Just the impossible and some seasonings and nooch. I baked them first, and then simmered them in marinara. Tossed with some gluten free pasta, this was really tasty!

I got this a few weeks ago at Whole Foods, and just WOW! This might be my new favorite chocolate! The oatmeal cookie dough has the perfect amount of cinnamon, and the sweetness of the cookie dough helps with the bitterness of the chocolate. Ten out of ten!

Who needs books when you have cats?


It's hard enough keeping things dust free around here, and my bookshelf is no exception. It's one of Joan's favorite hanging out spots!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Meatballs are so great! Glad you got to have some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meatballs looks really good!
    And cookie dough wrapped in chocolate? That sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see all your Kombucha posts, are you a kefir fan? We just started making it and if you like sweet and funky it's pretty easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chocolate bar sounds awesome! And Joan looks so comfy on her shelf; it must be nice and cool there on hot days!

    ReplyDelete