Sunday, August 9, 2020

Some Food I've Been Eating!

 I am now the proud owner of an immersion blender! I love making creamy, blended soups and it's just so much easier to use a hand held blender.

Curried cauliflower and potato soup!

I used the Thai yellow curry paste I found at the Asian market for this soup. I also added in a handful of cashews and some coconut milk while blending. And I drizzled it with some chili crunch oil. Delicious!

Green dragon sauce makes everything better!

I found some quinoa flour tortillas at Whole Foods that are a decent price so I had to try them! I made some quesadillas with refried beans and cashew queso. The tortillas taste great and are pretty pliable, although they did crack a bit when I folded them. Still really tasty and I will definitely buy again. I love quesadillas!

Potatoes!!

Yesterday I had some roasted potatoes for breakfast. I seasoned them with salt and pepper and some BBQ spice. Always one of my favorite breakfasts!

Mind Blowing!

Treeline is my favorite vegan cream cheese, especially the garlic chive flavor. But this is definitely nipping at Treeline's heals! It tastes like one of those holiday cheese spreads. And the texture is spot on too! Ten out of ten!


These were on a last chance sale so I had to try them. I love the texture of cassava chips! The texture is great, light and crispy, but the bag says lightly seasoned and they weren't joking. The BBQ flavor is nice, but very faint. Tasty, but you can tell it's a healthier chip.

2 comments:

  1. Immersion blenders are so amazing, they make soups so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your immersion blender! I can't wait to see all the great soups you'll make with it!

    ReplyDelete