Monday, August 10, 2020

SorBabes Bars!

 

I just randomly found these the other day, and when I tell you it's the best ice cream treat I've ever had, I mean it. 

I first tried the lemon strawberry crunch, and I almost cried it was so good! The strawberry sorbet is sweet but not too sweet, and halfway through there's strawberry jam which is so good, and then the outer layer is lemon which tastes like the best lemon bar/icing you've ever had, with little crunchy quinoa pieces. 

I loved the lemon so much I had to go back for another box, and I decided to try the wildberry crisp to see if it could even come close to the lemony goodness. Much to my surprise, it is just as tasty! The berry sorbet is creamy, the jam is jammy and the outer crisp is dark chocolate with the same quinoa crunchies. 

These are all the tens in the world out of ten. The lemon strawberry is my favorite because I love lemon, but the wildberry crunch is really just as good!

 

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I will have to look for these! I don't usually go for sorbet but favor creamier things with vanilla ice cream bases. But you've sold me on these! Now I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this brand but I'll definitely try it if I do!

    ReplyDelete