Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Aloo and Aloha

 I mentioned Wil Yeung's amazing YouTube channel last week. He is a photographer and he makes the most incredible vegan food! His videos are to the point, and beautiful. I want to make everything! 

Yesterday I made vegan Aloo curry potatoes! This was really easy to make, but it felt fancier than my usual curry dishes, and it felt like a treat since it's something I've never made. It's creamy, spicy, a little sweet and so, so, so AMAZING! Here is the recipe!

 

 


I've only seen this kombucha sold at Winco and Natural Grocers. Which is strange because it's brewed right here in SLC, so you'd think it would be everywhere. Anyway, I tried the Aloha flavor, and it tastes like Willy Wonka bottle caps candy!! This is an eleven out of ten, will most definitely buy again!!


5 comments:

  1. The potatoes look amazing! I love aloo gobi. Is it like that but minus the cauliflower? Also, bottle caps booch!!! That sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had aloo gobi, but from what I saw on the interwebz it is. It was so good, I can't wait to make it again!
      The bottle cap booch is the best, I need to figure out how to copy that flavor!

      Delete
  2. I have no idea what bottle caps are as a candy, I had to google them. We never had them here that I know of. That booch flavour sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on things I've seen on your blog, I think you would like bottle caps!!

      Delete