Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Here I come 206!

I watched this video this morning, and I loved it! I have been feeling frustrated with vegan YouTube, and it seems like the most popular vegan channels tend to go in directions that I don't like. That's fine,  I don't have to like everything, but I worry about how it affects the vegan message overall. I want to draw people in, not push them away. I also don't like people saying you're not a real vegan if you don't agree with them. Anyway, I've only watched a few of her videos, but I really enjoy her approach, and for the love it is so nice to hear opinions on something other than food, and being lean.
My plan changed a little, I was leaving today, but now I am leaving tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. I have to do the final walk through with my landlord. He suggested just leaving my keys in my mailbox, and he would just do the walk through and mail my deposit, but that raised a huge red flag. As anyone who has rented knows, landlords can be real shady when it comes time to return deposits. My landlord is a bit on the shady side, and can be a real wank to deal with, so I want to be here to make sure he doesn't try to ding me for anything that falls under normal wear and tear. So, I don't know if I will have time tomorrow or a quick post or not, but I will post sometime between now and Seattle! Look out hipsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment