Sunday, March 14, 2021

Small Vegan Sprouts Haul!!!

Yesterday was a kind of stressful day, my landlord decided that during a pandemic seems like a perfect time to have new doors put on all the apartments. We've lived with these doors this whole time, but now we need strangers clomping around replacing them. The work was starting at eight am, and she gave no information as to where they were starting, so we all just had to be ready and waiting. To make matters worse, the job took longer than expected, they only replaced two or three doors, and they are coming back next Saturday to finish! My door did not get replaced, so I get to rinse and repeat next week!

Since I needed groceries yesterday, I had to make a very early morning trip to Sprouts. They had a digital coupon for five dollars off a forty dollar purchase, and you know I had to take advantage of that! Believe it or not, it can be hard to spend dollars if you avoid all the specialty stuff. Sprouts really does have some amazing deals on produce!

yogurt,oranges, lemons, vegan ravioli,green onion, cilantro, Ataulfo mangoes, tofu, live booch soda,black beans,La Croix, ketchup, oat coffee creamer, Korean BBQ tvp kit, shredded cabbage, carrots, red potatoes 

 If you live near a Sprouts and like kombucha and boochy sodas, Live probiotic soda is on sale two six packs for seven dollars! That's the cost of two single bottles of booch, if you're lucky! 

Since I needed my total to be at least forty dollars, I had a few bucks extra to spend, so I decided to try this. It was on sale, I love Korean flavors and it's made with TVP which I also love. I think I'm going to make some tacos with a spicy slaw this week. 

Does anyone remember Rising Moon pasta? They had a few different vegan ravioli options that were so tasty. They used to be a nice little treat. For some reason, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I've been craving ravioli like mad, and kite hill is way, way out of my budget. I found these in the hummus, fancy pickles section. I'm so excited to try these, I just have to figure out a worthy sauce!

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen that ravioli! I've only had SoyBoy. Kite Hill isn't even available here but the price of other Kite Hill things suggests to me that I wouldn't be likely to get it unless it was seriously on sale. I hope you like your purchases this time. The Korean TVP sounds great! I might try making some of that on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I lived in PA., I used to get the soyboy ravioli at Wegmans!! I love all the soyboy products I've tried. I've never seen soyboy here in SLC though.
      TVP is so underrated!!

      Delete
    2. I love TVP. It's so much more convenient (and cheaper) than buying frozen crumbles, plus I can flavor it however I want.

      Delete
  2. A very great haul!
    That is really frustrating about your doors. I hope when it comes time to do yours it doesn't take too long. Is it just the external door?

    ReplyDelete