Sunday, July 14, 2019

Three Stores, One Haul. All Vegan!

I finally made it to Sprouts and Trader Joe's! Although I have to say I was at Trader Joe's right at eight am when they opened, and it was still busier than I would have liked!!!
I also popped into Smith's and found a few awesome sales!
Joan and Roxy just had to get in an argument!!
They had so many different teas on close-out and since the temps have spiked I've been drinking tons of iced tea. They also had the Starbucks almond milk drinks on sale for two dollars so I couldn't resist! And I got some butter beans because I want to experiment with a butter bean based cheese sauce!!
Tofu,lemons,coconut oil, green dragon sauce,peanut butter,coconut milk,gluten free macaroni,celery,frozen blueberries,romaine hearts,champagne vinaigrette,sesame oil, avocado, sweet potato tortilla chips from Smiths
There are just some things you can't find for a better price than Trader Joe's. Coconut oil and sesame oil are two of those things. I use coconut oil for cooking and skin care so I use it every day and need a deal!
Tempeh bacon,hummus,oatmilk ice cream(!!!!) FYH American slices,gluten free pretzels,cauliflower puffs,booch.soy sauce,live probiotic soda


Bulk rice, quinoa, black beans, sunflower seeds, pink salt, nectarines, red pepper, Brussels sprouts,apples and pears, cilantro,raspberries, plum cherries, onion, avocado, blueberries,garlic, jalapeno
Sprouts had watermelon on sale for an amazing price, but they were all sold out by the time I got there. They were sold out of a few things actually. But I still definitely got a lot of greaat deals! They have the live probiotic soda on sale two for five!! Usually one six pack is five dollars!!
I saw someone try these on YouTube, and I had never heard of such a fruit! I went back and forth on getting these because of the stupid plastic clam shell. I finally caved and decided to try them. Guys, they're so good! They're like a super sweet and extra flavorful plum!
It feels so great to have fresh fruit and veg in my refrigerator. And of course to have some condiments back in my life! This is going to be a delicious week, and I will never take another salad for granted!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh look at all of the fresh food! I'm so excited for you and looking forward to seeing what you make with all of it. The Live Soda is such a great deal! I've never heard of those plums but they sound delicious <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the soda on that sale!!
      The plums are so freaking good!! I ate them all already!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome hauls! I'll have to keep an eye out for cherry plums; they sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete