Monday, July 1, 2019

Sunday Eats

Yesterday was a grey, dreary day and I had the day off so I did some cleaning and reading. I also remembered to take a picture of everything I ate. It wasn't a super exciting day, but I felt satisfied and nourished.
I started my day with chia pudding. It's just chia seeds, hemp seeds, blueberries and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Really good!
Later on I had some celery and pear juice. Not as pretty as watermelon and celery, but still tasty!
I snacked on a few baby cucumbers throughout the day. Cold, crispy cucumbers are so refreshing on hot days!
I also had a ripe, sweet, and very juicy nectarine! Nectarines are one of my very favorite fruits! I've never understood why someone would eat a fuzzy peach when they can have a glorious, non fuzzy nectarine!
For dinner I made a little tofu and rice noodle stir fry with a spicy gochujang sauce. Delicious and easy. Not to mention quick, it was ready in under fifteen minutes!!
I had to take this picture of Joan! I was trying to get a picture of Roxy doing something, and Joan started flopping and posing so of course I have to acknowledge the cuteness!







5 comments:

  1. Oh Joan, such a little model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! OMG hooray for stone fruit, finally! I freaking love summer produce, I'm so glad it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love summer fruit too! It doesn't last nearly long enough!!

      Delete
  3. Dang, that spicy gochujang noodle stir fry looks like something you'd find at a fancy Thai restaurant. Your plating and photo skills are good . . . real good! Delicious-looking dish!

    ReplyDelete