Friday, July 19, 2019

Sprouts Haul

I went to Sprouts yesterday because they're having a BOGO sale on some things, and in my experience people at Sprouts go hard on big sales and grab everything. I didn't want to risk seeing empty shelves. Specifically they have Nada Moo ice cream BOGO and that is one of my favorite ice creams. I rarely buy it because of the cost, and I didn't want to miss out on this deal.

Carrots, avocados,ataulfo mangoes,tofu,lemons, oranges,green onion, cilantro,cherry tomatoes,celery,red and yellow onion,yellow plums, red pears,celery, nectarines

Roxy and Joan were going insane chewing on my celery leaves! Celery leaves and pineapple tops are their favorites! Roxy also loves fresh parsley. Divas like to have fresh breath!
Holy Kombucha,garlic and pepper tater tots(!!),coconut milk,jalapeno nacho chips,Starbucks almond milk frappuccino, Korean BBQ sauce,Epsom salts, Nada Moo ice cream
Both of these were buy one get one. I have been wanting to try the strawberry cheesecake Nada Moo for the longest time! They have a lot of really intersesting flavors, it was hard to choose!
This is my first time trying Holy Kombucha. Buy one get one is a pretty good deal, but I was still nervous because if it's bad, I wasted my money and I have two bottles to drink! But I tried the blood orange when I got home, and I'm happy to report it's delicious! Not too dry or sweet, and the perfect amount of fizz!
Here's my little huntress Joan trying to get that pesky moth that flew inside! I always try to save bugs because the girls will get them, but it's hard with moths because they fly and are fast. And also I'm a little terrified of moths to be honest. It's not that I want them to die, but it's very difficult to save them!


3 comments:

  1. I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS WE DON'T HAVE SPROUTS!!!! BOGO sales are the best and that never happens here and that store is just amazing in general. This is an awesome haul, I'm totally jealous of all of it and particularly the Nada Moo! I've never tried it and they do definitely have some awesome flavors. I really need to try it soon! Glad the kombucha was good and hooray for beautiful kitty cameos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really see other groceries have BOGO sales, and it's really great. I probably never would have tried that kombucha without the sale. And like I said, Nada Moo is one of my favorite ice creams but I haven't had it in over a year because of the price!! I hope you get to try it someday!

      Delete
  2. Those sales are SO AWESOME! I hardly ever see BOGO sales here. I am glad you were able to get some fun stuff that you wanted!

    ReplyDelete