Saturday, July 20, 2019

Oops!... I Did It Again!

I went back to Sprouts yesterday because they have tofu for $.99 and I really wanted to try another flavor of Nada Moo. Buy one get one for vegan ice cream is a very rare event, and I know they will sell out over the weekend.
Plums and nectarines, cherry tomatoes, green grapes, rice cakes,popsicles, brown rice and quinoa(bulk),bananas, probiotic soda, hummus, Nada Moo,tofu, bulk spices
I am going to give one pint of the Nada Moo to a non vegan friend who loves snickerdoodle cookies, so I got the vegan ice cream version! I got the marshmallow stardust flavor for myself. It has sprinkles and vegan marshmallows in it!! I'm definitely stocked up on ice cream for awhile! I don't think I've ever had three pints of ice cream in my freezer at once!
This is a horrible picture, but to be honest I was too hangry to care! I just wanted to get this in my mouth! I made a Thai red curry with mushrooms, bamboo shoots and tofu. With sriracha of course! This hit the spot!
This was the calm before the storm. Not even a minute after I took this picture, Afro's alter ego Brutus came out and I had to protect poor Kiki!
Happy Caturday!



3 comments:

  1. OMG when vegan ice cream is on sale you stock up!! That marshmallow stardust flavor sounds soooooo good, I can't wait to hear your review of the flavors! The curry looks really delicious and satisfying and look at that floofy belly! OMG Brutus, that name is hilarious but I'm glad that you were able to step in before it got too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely stock up on ice cream when it goes on sale! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vegan place here has had So Delicious ice cream at 50% off for ages so every time I go I buy another tub. You don't even want to know how many pints of ice cream I currently have in my freezer... But I love ice cream and it is normally so expensive here that I must stock up while I can!

    ReplyDelete