Monday, March 30, 2015

Booch better have my Flavor!

I've been making my own Kombucha for awhile now. I still keep my eye out for new flavors and brands when I'm out and about. I had tried Kevita's ginger kombucha awhile ago, and it was so great! The kombucha was perfect, not too sweet, not too tart, and the ginger flavor really stood out. Well. while at the Co-op this past weekend, I noticed that they had added some Kevita kombuchas to their collection. They had the tart cherry, pineapple, and hibiscus berry flavors! Even though I had just bottled a fresh batch of booch, I still had to try the tart cherry, because cherries! Wow, wow,wow, if you like kombucha, and you can't find this brand, do yourself the biggest favor and ask them to carry this kombucha. Kevita has booch brewing in the bag. I think that's how you say it. They have it down pat is what I'm saying. I will be trying the pineapple next, and I predict true love. I never thought to add pineapple juice to my kombucha.

Like almost everything else, kombucha has people who swear by it(hand up) and people who think it's useless, some even believe it to be harmful. I noticed a big difference in my digestion when I started taking probiotics, and as a former caffeine, and energy drink addict I appreciate the natural buzz of energy I get. Actually, I don't even feel like it's a natural buzz of energy, I feel like it's more that kombucha makes me feel a happy and healthy buzz. Like a little buzz of overall health. I have been drinking it regularly now for about five years, and I will probably be a booch lover till the day I die.
Kombucha, yay, or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment