Thursday, February 14, 2019

WooHoo!

Valentine's day came early for me yesterday when I popped into Smith's for cat food, and came out with a clearance bottle of vegan and cruelty free bath foam! Baths are one of my favorite treats, and usually I just use Epsom salt and powdered ginger, so this makes it extra special!
Thanks for the Valentine's gift Smiths!

I kept it simple for dinner. I just made some roasted potatoes and had them with ketchup and a little Just Mayo. I seasoned the potatoes with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder and lots of nooch. This really hit the spot!
Yesterday was a blustery, rainy, stormy day and the girls were in the mood for snuggles. Everyone was in a kitty pile except Roxy!! I just could not get her to join the crowd!! Kiki and Afro were celebrating Galentine's day with a little heart!




15 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad that you got to treat yourself for Valentine's Day!! Luxurious baths are the best! Enjoy it!

    The potatoes look so delicious, I've been in full potato mode this week. Yours look awesome!

    Sweet kitty snuggly pile! How freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luxurious baths are the best! It felt nice to have some nice smelling bubbles!
      I had been missing potatoes, I'm so glad to have them back.

      Delete
  2. Damnit, if that darn Roxy had only gotten into the Valentine's Day spirit, that would've been the perfect shot. Although it's awful adorable as is. Glad that Kiki and Afro were able to recreate their heart-shaped cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried convincing Roxy to join the cuddle, but she just wanted to be a Valentine's Scrooge!!

      Delete
  3. I had a bath and potatoes for my Valentine's Day evening, too, but I didn't think to use my bath salts. Darn! It would have been the perfect day for it! Oh, well; there's always the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect!! A hot fragrant bath and hot potatoes and cuddly kitties sounds like the best valentine’s day EVER to me....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sale! Getting bath stuff or make up on sale is the BEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best. And the timing couldn't have been better!

      Delete
  6. Nice score on the bath foam, and your roasted potatoes sound perfect!
    What a sweet cuddle pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really scored. And I almost skipped the dented can section that day!

      Delete
  7. The kitten love is just too much! So cute!
    Enjoy your bath. :)

    ReplyDelete