Thursday, February 26, 2015

Timing is Everything!

So my patience got tested immediately after writing my last post. Like immediately, as I was trying to publish the post. All of a sudden I had no internet connection. My first thought of course was oopsie, where's the bill? I realized that the bill has been paid, so I'm fine there. In case anyone can't tell be the amateur vibe of my blog, I'm kind of a newb when it comes to technical parts of computers. My expertise is mostly with Google searches. (ha) So, after checking the few things I knew about, I started getting that frustrated, impatient feeling. I always stress when it's computer issues, and I have to have a human walk me through some issue over the phone. It's so embarrassing when they assume I know more than I do, and I have to ask them to dial it down a notch. So, instead of allowing myself to be reduced to tears as usual, I called Time Warner Cable, and it was a super simple fix. I just had to unplug, and plug in my router, and wireless adapter. It would have been such a waste of energy if I would have worked myself up. So, I had to make a choice, and I made a conscience choice to breathe, be rational, and be patient, both with myself and my little old computer.
I hope everyone is having a day filled with patience for yourself, and all other beings. And if you're like me and struggling with patience for this winter, all I can say is keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment