Thursday, January 21, 2021

Back to Sprouts!

 I haven't been to Sprouts in awhile, and Wednesday is a great day to go because their weekly ads end and begin so you can really get some deals! I was a little disappointed, they were out of a lot of things, but I also went early in the morning, and of course Covid. 

Ginger, carrots, grapefruit, kale, quorn pieces and Buffalo dippers, yellow onion, gold potatoes, Annie's gummies, lemons, cilantro, apples, russet potato, garlic, oranges, live kombucha soda

Sprouts doesn't normally carry Quorn products, but luckily for me they got some by accident, so they were selling the pieces and dippers for $1.39 a container!! I'm so glad I'm having gluten now!


I bought three bags of the pieces, and one dipper. Buffalo isn't always my favorite flavor, and since the pieces are unseasoned they'll be super easy to use!


It's been a really long time since I've had the Live probiotic soda! The can promised "Improved Taste!" and it was on sale. I don't know what they've done, but the taste really is a million times better. Very smooth, and no weird fake sweetener aftertaste. Ten out of ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment