Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Seeking out inspiration

What's a girl to do when she feels all alone in a town full of meat eating bullies? Find friends on youtube! If only youtube had been around when I was a teenager! I've been watching Eco- Vegan Gal's channel for awhile and I really love her. I find her to be really inspirational and even though I don't know her, I feel like she is supportive of me. Actually her recent video on her uncensored channel about education and power changing the world is what made me start this blog again! I watched it and really had tears running down my face almost the whole time! If anyone is reading this blog, I really cannot say enough good things about her youtube channels! Especially if you need a little support and motivation to keep fighting for positive changes! I've also recently discovered Freelee the banana girl. I'm not usually one to follow any kind of diet or lifestyle other than vegan of course.  But she is so healthy and vibrant and everything I'm striving for I said why not. It clearly won't kill me! For the past 3 weeks I have been eating primarily fruit ( raw of course) and then sometimes a cooked dinner, other times  a huge salad. I've also been doing some pretty kick- ass workouts. I feel great and I really do have a lot of energy and I feel stronger in my mind and my body. And when people talk about carbs they always mention being weighed down, but I feel light on my feet! I have wasted too many years of my life not being good to myself and not being good to anyone else, and certainly not helping any animals other than not eating them myself. And I don't want to waste any more of my life being unhealthy. I want to find my voice and be brave in my convictions and not cave in to negativity or people making fun. So I am so appreciative of these twon woman for putting themselves out there. And I know there is strength in numbers so when we all are on the same page and supporting each other and spreading the word and living by example, that equals animals live saved. On a total side note, I'm going to try to find someone to give me a few quick lessons on the techie stuff. When I look it up, and start reading, it's very hard for me to really get. So I feel like I need real visual and so on. So I hope to really be on the way to something great and if you do stop by, please be patient I am a work in progress just like this little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment