Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Goals

I was going to specify what goals in my title, but I decided to leave it open because like most of us I have a lot of goals. I'm looking at my goals as a ladder, each one I accomplish helps with the next, and they all help get me to the top. The trick is not giving up halfway there. I am definitely guilty of giving up. Anyway as I said yesterday I hope to find someone who can at least teach me the basics, then I think I can learn more specific things without getting so overwhelmed. Then I want to get a camera so I can post pictures. I love to cook, so it will be so awesome to be able to post recipes and pictures! And make paragraphs lol. I really jumped on the computer bandwagon way too late. That's why I'm so out of the loop. I used to think computers and the internet were the enemy! I kind of laugh at myself now, but a small part of  me thinks I'm a sellout! But I'm here now, and I'm kind of hooked. I enjoy writing this blog, and it's going to be so great when I truly know what I'm doing! I have been researching improving you're writing skills also.  I've been writing more than 1,000 words a day and various other exercises. The more you do something, the better you get. I feel excited and I hope I can pass along that excitement to other people. And as I learn more I'm going to write about it. I know I'm not the only person who feels scared to learn some of this stuff and feels held back in life because of those fears! People love to say " there's no such thing as a stupid question" and it's a lovely thought, however I have definitely had people be very mean to me either because of a question I asked or because of something I didn't know. Learning should never hurt. And my goal to get healthier is helping with the blogging/ writing because I do feel better and my mind is feeling sharper, and I am feeling more confident as my fitness level is improving so I feel great and I hope in my little way I can help other stuck vegans as I help myself! Even if I have to teach myself all the techie stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment