Sunday, June 29, 2014

Proud of Happiness

I came home from work on Friday night, completely emotionally drained as usual. I turned on my laptop and first noticed that I got my first comment on my blog!! (thanks Amanda!) So I was instantly cheered up, and then came the most amazing thing that has happened to me in seriously maybe 10 years, and maybe longer! One of my idols and someone I look to for inspiration has a video on one of her YouTube channels about one of MY blogposts! I can't believe I am still alive to tell you the truth I can't believe I didn't keel over! I'm talking about Eco-Vegan Gal!!! And if you are reading this and are not familiar please do yourself the biggest favor find her on YouTube. I was crying tears of I don't even know what I think it was a combo of happiness, pride and seriously I don't even know what else, but I know that all of the tears were happy ones! I don't have a lot of experience with positive feedback when it comes to my feelings and my opinions. I am completely overwhelmed with gratitude and those two amazing things made it so easy to shake off the toxic cooties! I hope you know, Whitney (or Eco-Vegan Gal) that you made me feel so wonderful! I didn't realize how much I needed that! That feeling I had is something that I will always cherish and remember. I hope someday I encourage someone. The takeaway from this is embrace happiness because then you have the extra energy to give and spread to other people, and you never know how much someone might need it. Let this be a lesson to put yourself out there. I feel so proud and happy and please look at my blog, I have a lot to learn, and it was so scary to start, but the words come easier every time I write! And most importantly it is very therapeutic. I never thought it was a possibility for me to feel proud of myself for something I've written. I can't say it enough thank you Eco-Vegan Gal you and Amanda! And thank you anyone who is reading this, I know there are a lot of blogs out there. I am getting some lessons this week, so please keep checking it out cause it's going to be improving greatly! Encourage yourself today, and encourage yourself! And be proud if you are happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment