Monday, October 19, 2020

Vegan Whole Foods Haul

 I have a little Whole Foods haul. I went on Saturday morning, and it was the opposite of Trader Joe's. It seems at least here in SLC that most Whole Foods shoppers have their groceries delivered. I swear every time I go to Whole Foods it's just me and a bunch of Prime workers! No complaints here, it's so much calmer. It feels almost pre-covid, I can look at things and read labels. Although I guess if pre-covid times included masks, but you know what I mean!

Vegan cheddar crackers, peanuts, gold potatoes,vegan creamer, probiotic drink, mushrooms, vegan gummies, sweet potato puffs, cilantro, celery, green onion, leeks, avocado, carrot,chickpea pasta, coconut milk, GF crackers, oranges, lemon, onion, red pepper hummus

Russet potatoes, fizzy water, chili crunch oil, tofu, kombucha


These are the star of the haul. I saw Tabitha Brown eating these and she really, really loved them. They are pretty amazing I have to say. Like I ate the whole bag over the course of the weekend. Nice and onion-y, and the sour cream taste isn't fake.One hundred out of ten. The texture is great too, light and not dry or too dense. They have a vegan white cheddar and a vegan buffalo ranch which are on my must try list!


This is also a stand out! I think I prefer maple over pumpkin spice any day! This is nice and thick and has a great maple flavor!

4 comments:

  1. OMG - I looooove Tabitha Brown! She is the first person I followed on Tik Tok. She just has a special way about her. Every video she makes, I honestly feel as if she's talking right to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, maple over pumpkin spice! I love maple everything.

    How odd but delightful that Whole Foods emptied out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maple is definitely >> from pumpkin spice, at least my understanding of pumpkin spice. But I just love maple.
    Those puffs sounds amazing!! Too often things like that disappoint on flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able to have a nice and calm grocery trip, and I'll have to keep an eye out for those sweet potato puffs!

    ReplyDelete