Sunday, October 11, 2020

Vegan Trader Joe's Time!

 I think 2020 is getting to us all, and yesterday I learned how much it has gotten to me. I made a rookie mistake that I haven't made in YEARS! I went to Trader Joe's on a Saturday!! Mid-morning even! It was such a madhouse, even though they still limit how many people can enter at a time! I almost abandoned my cart halfway through!

I always love the fall themed Trader Joe's hauls with all the new fall foods, pumpkin everything! For my trip, because the store was so insane I couldn't really spend the time perusing for the new fun stuff. So this is a very basic haul as per usual for me! Although I did still find a few new to me things. 

Maple oat beverage, vanilla almond creamer, green tea, bananas, sweet potato, peanut butter, romaine,fruit snacks, jalapeno rice corn puffs, black beans,tofu,garbanzo beans, coconut milk, red and yellow onion

Fizzy water, cuties, carrots, Yukon gold potatoes, frozen falafel, blueberries,coconut cream, chocolate, butter lettuce, lemons,water kefir and booch, ginger,spicy cashew salad dressing, frozen mango, shredded carrots, tiny avocados


I had to get more of the almond milk chocolate, it's so good! And the cashier and person bagging my stuff both agreed the milk chocolate is amazing, and the cashier assured me the chocolate with plantain is top notch, and adds the sweetness that I always think dark chocolate needs!

Also, for anyone out there who's gluten free, their frozen falafel is now gluten free. It must have changed sometime in the last few years, because I do remember the old formula having wheat. I had a couple of these last night in my salad, and they're as tasty as I remember!! Highly recommend, and will buy again!

1 comment:

  1. Eeep! I am glad you made it through, and managed to get a couple of sweet treats.

    ReplyDelete