Monday, October 26, 2020

Vegan Foodz

 I've got some meals that didn't make the blog last week. Even though I'm in a bit of a rut, it's at least a tasty one!


I just finished my second box of these AHMAZING crackers! They're so, so good. They remind me of goldfish crackers, and for gluten free the texture isn't too bad.


I just picked up my second bag of these puffs. The poofy texture is my favorite, and they have a decent spice to them!


This was a miss. It's a vegan clam chowder with mushrooms as the clams. I've never had clam chowder, but I don't think chowders are my thing. This was just kind of gloopy and bland. The grilled cheese was good though, I used Violife mature cheddar. 

Sweet potato, lentil and tofu curry
 

Gochujang ramen with millet ramen noodles, rice cakes and tofu


Miso soup with gochujang, rice cakes, rice, bok choy and of course tofu

Breakfast of champs, salad with smoked tou and avocado, and roasted potatoes dipped in hummus and all over it sauce

I had a box of Annie's vegan, gluten free boxed mac and cheese in my pantry that I've been saving for a rainy day. That day was Saturday, after my Asian market trip. I needed something easy and soothing. I added a bit of smoked tofu for some extra protein. This hit the spot.


I really love this chocolate bar. If you have a Kroger/Fred Meyer/Smith's near you, check for this chocolate. It's got coconut milk in it, but it isn't quite as milky as milk chocolate, but it's milkier and creamier than dark chocolate. it's really nice!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like good chocolate! Kroger ships, too, but it looks like all their Simple Truth chocolate bars are out of stock. Otherwise I'd definitely have put it into my Kroger shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed Smith's was out of this flavor for awhile, I was scared they discontinued it! I hope they restock it soon and you can order some. It's so good!!

      Delete
  2. Can 54% really be considered dark chocolate? I think not. ;)
    Sorry the clam chowder was a bust, did you use a particular recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great; too bad about the clam chowder, though!

    ReplyDelete