Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Whole Foods Vegan Cheddar!

I picked this up at Whole Foods on Sunday. I'm always excited to try a new vegan cheese, and this is under three dollars so that makes it extra exciting.
It does have traces of wheat in it, which I didn't notice until I got home. Why Whole Foods, why?
That's the bad news for me, but the good news is it tastes great cold, right out of the package. It has a little sharpness, almost like a sharp cheddar.
I used some for mac and cheese, and I'm very happy to say it melted and got oooey and gooey. What a bummer that it isn't gluten free!
If you're not gluten free, I highly recommend this cheese. They had cheddar and smoked provolone, other Whole Foods might have more flavors. The price is very fair, and the cheese is great!
Sorry for the horrible flash photo, but look at these two!! Afro's neck has left the building!! Just one little ball of floof!!!



7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I must try that! I haven't been to Whole Foods in an age cause Sprouts is next door (and typically cheaper). But I need to go in there and see what kinds of new products they have. Sorry that it has gluten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I initially ran into whole foods, just to see what was new! The 365 brand has vegan cheeses, vegan deli slices and I think burgers!! And the cheese is really good, dang gluten!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've got a little creeper peeper there who is also excited about the cheese. How odd that it isn't gluten free!
    I love the snuggle ball of cats. Honestly, how can they sleep with their necks all crunched up like that? If I don't sleep with my neck in a very exact and specific position, I can't move it when I wake up in the morning. Oh, to have the flexibility of a cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, Afro was very excited about the cheese!! I know, why add wheat?
      I look at them so often and wonder how they can be comfortable!!

      Delete
  3. The cheese sounds great; too bad that it isn't gluten free, though! What an adorable picture; it's so funny the positions that cats find comfortable!

    ReplyDelete