Sunday, December 1, 2019

Snowy Saturday Eats!

I had the day off yesterday, so I decided to take a picture of everything I ate and drank! It's really not very exciting, but I'm excited I remembered to take all the pictures!
I found a random half loaf of gluten free bread in my freezer, so I toasted two slices and made avocado toast with lots of nooch and green dragon sauce. This was delicious despite the weird gluten free bread!
celery, apple and ginger juice!

This was on sale at Sprouts. This might be my new favorite fizzy water. I love La Croix, but you know how the flavor is pretty strong? This is way more subtle, at first I almost thought there was no flavor, then a subtle peach flavor took over. Very refreshing!
Last night I made a Cambodian curry which was very, very comforting on a snowy day. I loosely followed this recipe. I followed the directions for the paste, (I used powdered turmeric) and then used what I had on hand which was the usual suspects of potato, red lentils and tofu. The lemongrass and ginger are real standouts!!



4 comments:

  1. I definitely know what you mean about the intense flavorings with La Croix. I usually put it over ice and let the ice melt into it a bit to tone it down. I'll have to try that brand if I ever run across it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find it somewhere, it really was so light and refreshing. Can't wait to get more!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a good day. Avocado toast is always a winner. And a curry on a cold night sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like it's been too long since I've had avocado toast! Your curry bowl looks like perfect comfort food!

    ReplyDelete