Sunday, December 29, 2019

More Hauls!

I went to Sprouts yesterday morning, and came home to a package in bright pink wrapping!! It was a perfect day for a surprise! The package was from Caroline from Tea and Sympatico.

I took a bath the the devil's claw bath oil and then enjoyed the AHMAZING Vego bar!! Vegan white chocolate is impossible for me to find, and this was so creamy and honestly, even better than I remember. I remember that white chocolate was always really, really sweet. The vego bar is sweet, but not sickly sweet! Ten out of ten for sure! Thank you so much Caroline!
Ginger and peppermint tea, potatoes, celery, lite coconut milk, green onion,gluten free bread, fizzy water, califia farms creamer,lemon, oranges, red pepper, garlic, power c packs, avocado, pears, onion,,tofu, carrots

Because the peppermint and ginger aid teas are seasonal, Sprouts had them on clearance for $.99 a box! Those are two of my favorite flavors of tea, so that was a total score!
I got kind of a light haul this week because I'm supposed to be getting a new fridge this week! My fridge has something broken, maybe a fan, I don't know, but it isn't as cold as it should be. The handy man who will be installing it is flaky to say the least, so I'm not sure when it will happen, but I want to make it as easy as possible.
Can you guys believe it's about to not only be a new year, but a whole new decade? 2019 for me seemed to both drag and fly by. I feel so ready for a new decade!

6 comments:

  1. Love the haul of yummies (plus that awesome Kneipp bath oil) from Caroline. That's a great photo, too - with those two little paws peeking in at the edge. Who was the QC inspector for that parcel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I loved the little feet peeking too! It's Roxy, making sure everything is okay!!

      Delete
  2. A British friend sent me a Vego bar once. It was amazing! It's better than most vegan white chocolate I've had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I think it's even better than the non vegan white chocolate I remember!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful gift to come home to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise! The white chocolate bar sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete