Monday, December 2, 2019

Violife Just like Feta and More!!

I showed you guys this Violife just like feta I found at Smiths the other day. I wasn't sure how to use it, because while I did like feta cheese, it wasn't one I bought and used a ton. I went to Violife's website, and found a recipe for a Greek salad and knew I had to make it! Here is the recipe. I cannot recommend it enough!! I want to bathe in the dressing!
I had my salad with lemony Greek potatoes from Veganomicon. The salad is AMAZING!! The dressing is what really makes it.
The feta is a different texture than real feta, it's not as dry and crumbly. In fact, it isn't crumbly at all. It's smooth and creamy more like a mozzarella. But the taste is out of this world. It has a bit of a goat cheese flavor, I don't know how they recreated that delicious funk. I will definitely be buying the feta again.
I went to Petco to get litter yesterday, and since there is a Whole Foods in the same plaza I decided to pop in and see if there was anything new and exciting. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw these popsicles on sale two for one dollar!!! I swear I read the sign five times to make sure!! It finally pays to be the weirdo who loves posicles in the winter!!
I also found this on sale, and I couldn't resist. You guys, this is the best! They're very generous with the strawberry filling. Each square is like a chocolate covered strawberry in bar form!!! The only thing that could make this any better is if it were filled with raspberries!!!
So I was trying to do yoga yesterday, and this happened. Since Afro got so cozy, Etta of course had to join in to offer further assistance!
I really don't know what I would do without their help! I might have overstretched and pulled something!!!






3 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried the Violife Feta, but I LOVE the parm and the slices. I need to get the feta and make that salad. Also, what a deal on those popsicles!! And yoga with cats is the best/worst. Ha! They're always in the way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing the kitties are there making sure you do your yoga properly! They are experts, after all!
    That is an awesome deal on the ice blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Greek salad and potatoes looks like such an amazing meal, and nice score on the popsicles! Hooray for yoga kitties!

    ReplyDelete