Sunday, December 15, 2019

Weekend Haul

I have some hauls to share. Yesterday I went to Sprouts, Target, even Trader Joe's for lettuce(!!!), Whole Foods and even did a little thrifting. Whew!
Whole Foods still has the Caribbean Mix popsicles two for one dollar!! I'm also in love with these strawberry filled chocolate bars.
Next up my little Target haul. I found out on Instagram that Kraft's creamy Italian is accidentally vegan!! Not extremely healthy, but vegan. I used to love creamy Italian and always assumed it was made with dairy or eggs! The almond nog was the same price as coffee creamer for much more, so my tea and coffee will have almond nog this week! The Kite Hill ranch dip was on sale so I gave into an urge. Kite Hill is hit or miss for me, and I usually don't think their products are worth the price. Has anyone else tried this dip?
My thrifting haul. I needed another jug for my booch brewing, and I found a few other goodies, including a glass pyrex bowl! I got it more for a mixing bowl but nice to know it can ho in the oven! I don't even really like casseroles, but now I want to make one!
I love this coffee mug! It has a kid's name on the bottom, so some cute kid made this and it seemed sad to be on the shelf of a thrift store. I'm enjoying my tea in it this morning. Thanks Jacob!!
Coconut milk,lemons, so delicious frozen mousse, apples, peanut butter,tofu, lettuce, small potatoes, oranges,protein powder, fizzy water, avocado,carrots,celery, BBQ seasoning, rice cakes, blueberries,gardein chicken scallopini, coconut curry hummus


I don't eat a lot of gardein products because most are made with gluten. I recently learned that the chicken scallopini is gluten free, and Sprouts has all gardein thirty five percent off, so I decided to pick up a package. Not sure what to do with it, but it's always exciting to discover something else I can eat!




3 comments:

  1. Busy day and a lot of hauling! Nice work.
    I wonder who Jacob was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive haulage! And cute kitties, too.

    These days, I'll bet Jacob is about 29 years old, 6'4", 220 lbs and covered in tattoos. Maybe he works as a bouncer at a local nudie bar (if they're legal in SLC) and rides a Harley hog around town.

    Fun to speculate what might have happened to the owner of that cute little hand print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mug and what a nice haul from Sprouts! And yay that you get to enjoy some more Gardein!

    ReplyDelete