Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Hello Again!

 


I've seen these at a few stores, and I've heard good things, but they're usually pretty pricey, especially for a snack. But, the WooHoo sale is my love language so I finally got to try them! They're okay, but honestly given that it's a dill pickled flavored kraut chip, I expected a bigger pickle punch. They're pretty mild, I think you get a better pickle punch from the Lay's dill pickle chips. I'm glad I got to try them, but all in all my rating is meh.


While at Smith's scouring for WooHoo sales, I stumbled across this Organicville dairy free ranch that is vegan. I also found the Just Egg folded! Honestly, I don't miss eggs, I never loved them as a pregan, but I had to try these for the novelty of it all! It's exciting to see these at a regular old grocery, not a specialty shop.


I found these a few weeks ago on sale, and I love hodo soy, Their curry tofu nuggets are my all time fave. Their tofu has the best texture of any tofu EVER!


I made a green chili cashew sauce, tossed that with some Banza chickpea pasta and then added the tofu. Topped with cholula of course! I also had a salad and tried the ranch, it is not what I would call ranch, and I definitely wouldn't use it as a dipping ranch. It's more like a creamy lemon-y herb dressing. 


Look at this big long guy getting a tan! He's doing so well, and I'm so happy watching him love life on the inside!



5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I wanna find those Kraut Krisps now!! Also, LOVE the folded Just Egg, and I agree it's more exciting when I find that stuff at Kroger versus Whole Foods or Sprouts. Also love Hodo Soy. I haven't tried that flavor, but I bet it was amazing in the mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Kraut Krisps sound amazing in theory, but I too would want a big pickly punch from them. Chips are so often not strong enough in flavour.
    Bubba looks like he is so happy there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Egg has turned up at a grocery store near me that a friend of mine frequents. I'm hoping she can pick some up for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubba, you look so cute and comfy!
    Love the sign, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.
    CBD Vegan Gummies

    ReplyDelete