Friday, September 4, 2020

Forty Bucks at Trader Joe's

 During this pandemic I would say I've shopped at Trader Joe's the least. Somehow it's still the most stressful place to shop, even though they are limiting how many people they allow in at one time. But, I've been so curious about what's new I grabbed my forty dollars and got on the bus, aka the scariest place on earth during a pandemic. 


I stopped at Smith's first, and I spotted these. Winco has several products from this company. It's a small, female owned company based in Canada I believe. I don't hate their stuff, but it's definitely on the very, very healthy side. These sausages just look so much like tofurky or field roast, I couldn't resist. I'm hoping this is the product that will blow my mind!!

Oranges, apples, plums, fizzy water, romaine, beefsteak tomato, red and green lentils, tofux2,carrots,lemons, sweet potato, green onion, edamame, celery, popsicles, taco seasoning, booch,coconut milk, black beans, coffee creamer


2 comments:

  1. Nice Trader Joe's haul! The popsicles sound like a lovely combination of flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really looks like a great food haul! You can eat well on a little if you know how to do it and have the discipline for it; I sometimes do but often don't. The sausage looks great.

    ReplyDelete