Saturday, September 19, 2020

Rest in Power RBG

 What a sad day yesterday was, We lost a wonderful, strong champion. I can't believe Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She was so strong, and so tough I somehow always imagined her outliving us all! 

And the saddest thing is that we can't even process and mourn her death, because we just know the cheeto in chief is going to scramble to find the next rape-y ex frat boy to fill her seat. 

One of my favorite RBG quotes that I think of everyday, especially in terms of how I interact with non vegans. "Fight for the things you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." Beautiful, amazing woman.

I have a haul and a delicious new to me vegan find, but I think I'm going to wait until maybe tomorrow. Today I want to honor RBG and figure out how we can keep fighting, and focus on voting, getting people to vote. I know voting won't solve everything, but it's going to help and it's a start.

RIP Notorious RBG.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these thoughts with us, and for holding some space. It is truly a profound loss.

    ReplyDelete