Sunday, December 6, 2020

WooHoo Another Vegan Haul

 Another week, another haul! This week I went to Sprouts and Smith's. I found a few new vegan treats at Sprouts. I love holiday time because there are always new little treats. 

Rice, pasta sauce, peanut butter, sauerkraut, radish, potatoes, chocolate quinoa crisps, apple, tofu, English cucumber, oatmilk creamer, daiya and treeline cheese




The scores of the day were a three pound bag of organic russet potatoes for twenty five cents, and a box of Banza pasta that was a little damaged marked down to one forty nine! Those deals allowed me a little extra wiggle room for some treats!

Coconut milk, turmeric crisps, celery, pears, choclate wafers with almond cream, Thai almond sauce, sour gummies, snickerdoodle coffee creamer,peppermint and gingerbread chocolate,yellow potato, booch, orange, grapefruit, lemons


Sprouts finally has the crisps!! I've been seeing these on on the webz, but nowhere near me. These have a nice pepper-y kick, and the light, addictive texture of Pringles. I definitely will buy again!

Because I found some great clearance items and some great sales, I was able to get some treats and still stick to my budget. Actually my budget was sixty dollars for the week and I was about six dollars under that. Happy Holidays to me!

3 comments:

  1. Nice hauls! That's great that you were able to get some good deals, and even better, some treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays indeed! It's so great when you can find good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, I thought you'd buy Vegan Rob's Dragon Crisps . . . because smoky spicy heat. Well, maybe you can try them next time and let us know if they're as good as, or possibly better than, the Turmeric Crisps. Three pounds of "organic" russet potatoes for a quarter is like the deal of the year. Great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete