Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tuesday Mish Mash

 

I picked this up at Trader Joe's this weekend, and man it is strong! It's just ginger powder, nothing else. I've been adding half of a packet to my yerba mate, and it's delicious! Seems like a good thing to have around the holidays to help with digesting all the treats!


Sunday night I made a batch of The Stew, which has become one of my favorite meals. I usually use lentils instead of chickpeas because that's what I prefer.

Sometimes I make the stew just so I can have the leftovers for breakfast throughout the week. I love to stuff it into baked potatoes with a little sriracha!


I really, really love this creamer. Starbucks has done right by vegans for sure. It's rich and creamy, and sweet but not too sweet. I just wish they would veganize their white chocolate mocha flavor!!


Last night I had one of my favorite meals, rice, tofu, romaine and avocado with a spicy peanut sauce. Always makes me happy!


From my walk the other morning. The sky looks so gorgeous with the mountains in the background. I may not love living in Utah, but I really do think it's beautiful. Sometimes when I'm feeling down, I'll take a walk and just look up at all the mountains and I feel a bit better in that moment.


This was the scene on my couch on Sunday morning. If you look closely you can see Floofy's little foot on Kiki's stomach. I love these girls so much!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Afro. Floofy is just one of her many nicknames!

      Delete
  2. I need to try The Stew, and I love your tofu/rice/peanut sauce meals. I really want to try this combo with the avocado and lettuce. Also, love me some mountains! Memphis is so flat. I love it here, but I wish we had mountains. Even hills would be nice! When I want to run hills in training, I have two choices: an overpass downtown or a man-made hill in a downtown park. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do need to try the stew, it's so good and really perfect for this time of year!
      I feel you on the hills, I was just joking the other day that I was in better shape in Seattle because there were hills everywhere, and although we have mountains everywhere, not a lot of hills.

      Delete
  3. What a clever breakfast! I like savory breakfasts sometimes, though mine are usually sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your peanut sauce bowls always look so good! And that photo from your walk is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete