Sunday, December 13, 2020

Part Two Plus Noodles and Cats!

 Well, I have part two of my haul, and it has more snacks than I had planned. I don't know if it's because the holidays are here, but Natural Grocers had a lot of vegan snacks on sale and I just couldn't say no!

Jalapeno GF crackers,celery,kale,booch,chocolate, teecino, soy curls, vegan cheddar crackers, sour cream and onion rings(vegan) woohoo hummus,rice sticks, buckwheat noodles, woohoo GF vegan cookies, vegan ranch chips, peppermint dandies, vegan mint candies

As you can tell by the WooHoo a few items are from Smith's. They have been really, really stepping up their vegan game. I always see a new vegan item when I stop in!


These are vegan! You can't see it in the picture, but it says baked vegan snack right on the bag! This might sound silly, but I give bonus points for saying vegan, not plant based!! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to throw up if I hear the words whole food, plant based or clean eating one more time!


Last night I made another AHMAZING Wil Yeung recipe! This time I made Singapore noodles! I left out the green peppers because cooked green peppers give me the chills. I've followed several Singapore noodle recipes and this is of course the best!! Here is the recipe, I highly recommend! 


Kiki has good and bad days when it comes to Bubba and her feelings about him living here. Today we're having a good day so far!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for stocking up on snacks! And the Singapore noodles look so good!
    Cuddle cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Plant-based" has close to no meaning; Panera's "plant-based" menu is full of dairy cheese. I'm suspicious, too!

    Those Singapore noodles look SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'll have to look for those onion rings! I haven't looked in Kroger's chip aisle in awhile. I probably overuse whole food, plant-based! Sorry! I think of vegan as my lifstyle, and WFPB as my primary aim (with plenty of room for fun vegan treats!). But I do always feel pretty good about myself when I make an entirely WFPB meal. I say this as I'm eating a donut. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete