Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Random Things I Love and Am Loving!!


 I found this new to me flavor of Teecino last weekend. It's got carob and coconut, so it's a bit like a coconut mocha. Especially with a glug of super creamy Oatly!!


Sunday night my stomach was a bit upset and coconut rice sounded nice and soothing. I didn't have canned chickpeas, so I subbed tofu for the chickpeas and made Wil Yeung's coconut chickpea rice. Recipe here! This was flavorful, but not so much that it bothered an already angry stomach. 


These are my new favorite veggie burger. I like to keep a box of these in my freezer for a quick meal. Lately I've been having them with avocado and mustard in a lettuce wrap. They're only $3.99 for four burgers which is a deal. They remind me of the original Boca burger. Ten out of ten will and do buy again!


Most soba noodles I see are a mixture of wheat and buckwheat so I never get them. I came across these gluten free soba noodles and couldn't resist. 


I made yet another amazing Wil Yeung recipe! This time I made vegan peanut soba noodles. Recipe here. I subbed kale for the broccolini and it was incredible. This blog might be turning into a Wil Yeung fan site, but I can't help it, his recipes are so good!!


I love gummy candy, and vegan gummy candy is hard to find. I know there are some accidentally vegan gummies like Swedish fish and sour patch kids, but I don't care that much for either. Especially Swedish fish, I've never understood the appeal. These come in lemonade, pink lemonade and pomegranate rings. And the rings all taste different, and all taste like what they're supposed to taste like. Ten out of ten, already wish I had more!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you're such a fan of Wil Yeung, because eventually you're going to get me to remember to try his recipes! So glad you got some soba noodles. I really love soba noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rice and tofu dish looks so good, and those sour rings sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete