Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mainifesting- So Far, So Good

I have now been writing in my manifestation journal every day for a week. So far, I am enjoying it, and it doesn't feel like a chore, as journaling sometime has in the past. I thought it would take at least a month to really notice any kind of difference, but I started noticing changes last Saturday. I had a couple of situations that I feel I handled more honestly, and clear-headed than normal. I'm starting to really realize how suffocated I feel, by living a majority of my life not really being me, or I guess being a very muted version of myself. I was honest about some of my feelings, and it felt great, very freeing. I feel already more zeroed in on some changes that need to be made very soon, if I want to truly find happiness. I feel like my goals are attainable, as long as I'm constantly working with myself, not against myself.
Have you ever been really overwhelmed with a laundry list of things you need to get done, and it feels impossible? Then, you make a list, start checking things off, and suddenly you're caught up, and wondering what you were so stressed about?  That is kind of how I picture this journal. Life, and negativity, and whatever else have been blocking me from my full potential. I have had chances to achieve more, but for one reason or another I wasn't open at the time. I hope figuring myself out, and manifesting true happiness will open a lot of doors, walls, windows, whatever for me. I've been noticing little balances also. For example, Saturday someone was a tad condescending to me, and I felt a little blue. But, minutes later I had an interaction with a stranger that uplifted me, so it balanced out, and put things in perspective a little bit. And the other morning I was doing a yoga video on YouTube, and the instructor read a little excerpt from a book, and it was really something that I SO needed to hear that day, it was almost creepy! I feel more open to signs, and I feel more open to change, and believing that I actually can have more in life than serving slop for three dollars an hour. I don't know what, but I'm working on finding out.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and if you are anywhere near SNOWPOCALYPSE, I hope you are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment