Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Simple Truth Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing!!

 I thought since my last post was a negative product review, why not balance things out with a positive review!

I was at Smith's last week, and I saw that their organic store brand Simple Truth has a vegan blue cheese dressing!! Blue cheese dressing was my all time favorite in my pregan days. I loved the really thick blue cheese, the kind that came in a wide mouth jar because it was so thick. 

Daiya has a blue cheese dressing, and while I do love the taste, it is on the thinner side so it doesn't give me the full experience.


I had one of those days the other day, and I really couldn't be bothered to cook. Luckily I had some frozen morningstar nuggets in my freezer, and of course I needed a dip! 

The first thing I noticed is how thick this is! I mean, I had to really shake the bottle to get some out. So I really love that. And just like the daiya, it somehow really does have that blue cheese flavor, funk and tang! I mean, this stuff is GOOD!! 

As I said in the beginning, I tried this with some basic nuggs. But now I'm dreaming of Buffalo soy curls, and a big iceberg wedge salad! 

The Simple Truth dressings are a little over a dollar cheaper than daiya, and almost two dollars cheaper than Follow Your Heart. I definitely give this a ten out of ten, and I will for sure buy again!




2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you had a positive product to review.
    The only vegan blue cheese dressing I've seen here is the Daiya one. I used to love it, but the last time I bought a bottle I just found it really... not good. Some weird sort of chemically taste? So I have sadly never bought another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Cheese DressingLang's Gourmet is a family run business and focuses on sourcing Australian ingredients to produce our hand crafted, artisan gourmet jams, sauces, chutneys, mustards, dressings & BBQ range.We are determined to promote "buy Australian first" to support our local farmers and family run businesses. All our ingredients are selected with love and care and hand made with care by our passionate team.Try out some of our delicious products today!

    ReplyDelete