Sunday, September 28, 2014

I Scream, You Scream.....

So months ago I noticed a sale on Luna & Larry's coconut bliss ice cream, and even though I haven't really been eating those kind of treats, I thought I can save it for a rainy day. Well, last night was a rainy day, and I decided to have some for dessert. The flavor I had chosen was Ginger Cookie Caramel. It has chunks of ginger cookie, and swirls of vegan caramel, and wow! I haven't had vegan ice cream, other than banana soft serve in almost a year, so this was a real treat. The ice cream is spicy in a good way. It has kick from ginger, and spices such as clove and cinnamon. And it tastes real, not processed and made with a bunch of weird artificial flavors. And they are generous with the cookies! I think it's a great flavor for the fall and winter. And the coconut milk ice cream is so rich and creamy that I think anyone vegan or not would really enjoy this. I have had Luna & Larry's  chocolate coconut milk ice cream before which is very delicious as well, but this was my first more exciting flavor combo, and wow they know how to make vegan ice cream! If you like things like Chai tea, and all things on the pumpkin/fall side of flavor, you will love this flavor, and if you don't, look for their other flavors if you like creamy, smooth, rich vegan ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment