Friday, September 1, 2017

All The Stuff

Lemons,bananas,Jasmine tea, lime fruit floes, lentils, spinach,corn tortillas, Jasmine rice, green dragon sauce, tofux2,iceberg lettuce
My little Trader Joe's haul. I got all this plus a red onion that got left out of the picture for twenty four dollars. You gotta love Trader Joe's! I forgot to take a picture, but they are now selling maca powder! It's either $3.99 or $4.99 a bag. Definitely cheaper than other places.
This is the first time this summer I've seen these bars. I've been so obsessed with frozen fruity/citrus-y treats this summer and these did not disappoint. They taste like frozen limeade. Needless to say this is my new obsession!
I saw this at a grocery store that I don't usually shop at. It looks interesting, but at $11.99 for a one pound container I doubt I'll ever try it. Maybe if it's ever on clearance. The package says it doesn't taste like bananas. Interesting right?
Last night I made spicy tofu with rice and spinach. I tossed the spinach with Asian vinaigrette and this meal was tasty and simple and satisfying. I baked the tofu in a spicy hoisin sauce. I could eat this everyday!


Here's Kanye lounging like it's her job! I swear she sleeps in some of the funniest ways. And in true cat fashion she always looks at me like I am the biggest goof for taking her picture.
And here is one of the dogs I walk, Daisy. She is so much cuter panting in this heat than I am. Look at that sweet face! We just finished playing fetch with her favorite tennis ball. She will only play fetch with a tennis ball. So sweet!





7 comments:

  1. The frozen lime bars sound really refreshing! I can't get over Kanye's little feet up against the wall, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love how much you can get for your money at Trader Joe's. It has become my main grocery store! Lime is rapidly becoming my favorite citrus flavor and your tofu bowl looks delicious. Kanye is too funny and how gorgeous is Daisy?! How nice to get to hang out with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banana Flour!? Interesting! Eventho I hate bananas this intrigues me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kanye, such a silly kitty. How is that even comfortable? Cats are hilarious. And perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of the banana flour and I am very curious about it. I know there are lots of species bananas so I wonder if it is a different one than the kind we buy in grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

    ReplyDelete