Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What I Ate

I had this raspberry,spinach,banana an hemp seed smoothie for breakfast. Raspberries are my favorite berry so I loved this so much!
I had some leftover potatoes and rice that needed to be used, so I mashed those up with some black beans and masa flour to make these patties/burgers. I topped them with more of the guacasalsa and called it lunch.
Simple tofu rice and avocado bowl for dinner. Topped with lots of peanut sauce and of course sriracha. This is definitely one of my favorite easy meals. It's easy to make when I get off late, but it still feels somewhat nourishing.
Today is my Friday or should I say FriYAY and I hope to make some more exciting food. I might even do a little meal planning(yikes) so I won't be tempted to buy convenience foods.






4 comments:

  1. This all looks so yummy. I don't often use raspberries in smoothies, but they do make them so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much avocado! Man I never let myself have any. I never think to buy it, and I think the last time I did my baby ate most of it. He does that with the best produce. *sigh* Anyways, I never would of thought to mix masa with black beans. Makes sense!

    ReplyDelete