Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where am I going with this blog?

Along with learning all the techie stuff for blogging, I have also been reading up on the writing aspect of blogging. Although I've always had a lot to say, I've never really tried writing. So it seems I need to figure out what I really want this blog to be about. All I really know at this point is I want to focus on animal rights but also feelings, environment, just I guess for right now this blog is going to be scattered. I guess now is my time to figure it all out while no one is reading lol! I know that nothing would make me happier than really contributing to changing how we treat animals. Not just factory farming, but how people treat companion animals and nature in general. There is so much cruelty in this world that honestly it makes me want to leave this earth myself and pray I am never in human form again. But I want to try to change things and help animals and if I leave this earth who would take care of my companion animals? So I guess right now my blog is kind of like therapy. I don't even know how to separate into paragraphs! This is embarrassing! But I will learn and improve and soon I'll be posting photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment