Monday, June 9, 2014

Let me try this again!

After a lame first try at blogging, I have decided this time I'm really going for it. I am working so har d on becoming healthy from the inside and I need to make some serious changes in my life. One of  the changes is finding some way to express myself. I don't really have a lot of people  who are really into what I am, or share the same values and it is lonely to say the least. I hope to tap into some online love and support. I've heard it exists and I hope to find it myself. Since I am on a journey and trying to learn and grow each day, so will this blog. As of right now it is embarrassing how little I know about blogging. I guess I should learn more first but I need to learn as I go. At the end of all of this, hopefully I will be an enlightened, happy, healthy, kick ass blogger! I'm going to do my best to blog everyday, like a journal. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment