Sunday, February 9, 2020

Stuff I'm Going to Eat!

Yesterday was grocery day. I wanted to go to Trader Joe's for a few things, but going there on a Saturday is a hard no from me dawg. So Sprouts and Smith's it was!
Vegan frappucino, BBQ sauce, sweet potato glass noodles, daiya jalapeno havarti, oatmilk coffee creamer
This was the best find at Smith's! I was going to buy a loaf of gluten free bread at Sprouts for five or six dollars!! Too bad they didn't have two loaves on clearance, because I learned from one of the budget moms that the BOGO works on clearance items too!
Water kefir,Ocho candy bars,lemons,bulk garbanzo beans and flour,veggie burgers,celery,mushrooms,popcorn,oranges,carrots,spinach,potatoes,opal apples,Nada Moo ice cream,tofu,lemon ginger tea,sweet mini peppers,coconut milk

This was my best find at Sprouts! They had these in their little clearance section for $.99 each! I went a little crazy and bought like five or six!
I really need to learn how to make water kefir!! I really enjoy this and keep treating myself to one a week, even though I'm making my own booch! It's just so light and doesn't really have as much of a fermented pucker. So far grapefruit is my favorite flavor, but really they're all pretty tasty!


6 comments:

  1. So many good finds! I still have yet to try those OCHO bars, but peanut butter sounds super yummy.

    Aqua Kefir is so good! There was a sale on them and I got two, and they are so light and fizzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much. It's like if kombucha and La Croix had a baby. But the baby grows up to be even better!
      I think I like the coconut OCHO bars better than the peanut butter to be honest!

      Delete
    2. I've never had the peanut butter OCHO, but the coconut is AMAZING.

      Delete
  2. I love water kefir! It is just so much harder to find than kombucha.
    I think buying evern 20 or 30 of those OCHO bars would not be considered crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, almost every grocery here carries kombucha, but only a couple carry water kefir. I really want to learn how to make it myself!

      Delete
  3. I love that new oatmilk creamer! And what a good find on those OCHO bars! Btw, I tried your lime juice kombucha idea in my latest batch (along with pineapple and OJ). It's really good!

    ReplyDelete