Monday, February 3, 2020

More Food and Stuff!

Another mostly pantry meal! While organizing my pantry I found some taco seasoning and TVP I had forgotten about. I had a super ripe avocado begging to be made into guac, so I made a simple burrito bowl! This tasted so good, and really made me question why I don't make these more often.
I went to Target the other day and saw this new to me flavor of booch from Kevita. It was on sale so I treated myself. I'm not sure what hops bring to the table, but it has a great blackberry flavor. It makes me want to juice blackberries for my own kombucha!
I decluttered my junk drawer, or should I say my main junk drawer (am I the only one who has more than one?) and found these coupons for Nada Moo ice cream! I knew I had them somewhere, but could never find them. Sprouts has Nada Moo on sale fairly often, so I hope to score some super cheap ice cream in the near future!
The cuteness never ends with these two!
Lately Afro has taken to sleeping and hanging out on the back of the couch. I caught her looking rather regal yesterday!




8 comments:

  1. Afro looks like a queen surveying her kingdom!
    Yay for finding the coupons! I hope you get some nice flavours. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does, doesn't she?
      I know they have a rocky road flavor which I hope I can find!

      Delete
  2. Been trying to do more pantry meals, use up some of the whole grains and stuff that I rarely use. Making a peanut butter red lentil curry hopefully tonight (I think I saw you made one recently? XD)

    Another brand had a raspberry hops kombucha and I couldn't really taste much of a hops flavor either. I think it was Humm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monday night I made that curry!! It's so comforting!
      I've never tried the raspberry hop flavor, but humm also has a hopped grapefruit flavor and I don't taste the hops either. Maybe it just adds extra sweetness?

      Delete
  3. Your burrito bowl looks so good! And that is such a beautiful photo of Afro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! I need to have burrito bowls more often!
      She is a stunner!

      Delete
  4. Pantry meals are sometimes perfect! Especially if they mean we don't have to go to the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not having to run to the store is a huge plus, and a great reason to keep a few staples in the pantry!

      Delete