Thursday, February 20, 2020

Some New Favorites!

The Miyoko's Cheddah spread has pretzels on the container, so I took that suggestion and picked up my favorite gluten free pretzels!! This is truly a match made in heaven, soulmates if you will. Of all the Miyoko's products I've tried , this is definitely my favorite!
I saw a post on Instagram of Kung Pao chickpeas, and it kind of blew my mind. I would have never thought to use chickpeas in this dish! I knew I had to try this myself!
This is my new favorite way to eat chickpeas! I used this recipe, I just left out the bell peppers and water chestnuts. The homemade Kung Pao sauce is a serious keeper! It's so much better than bottled! I will definitely be making this dish a lot in the future, and I'll never buy Kung Pao sauce again!




3 comments:

  1. I never thought of eating chickpeas that way, either, but it definitely seems like it would work out really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I would only think of tofu with this dish. I highly recommend!!
      The sauce would make anything taste great!

      Delete
  2. Yay for chickpeas! They go so well with so many things.
    We get four of the Miyoko's cheeses (two that don't have coconut oil so I can eat them!) here, plus the butter. But none of the spreads. They sound so yummy.

    ReplyDelete