Wednesday, June 1, 2022

It's Been So Long

 I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've blogged. Not only have I not blogged, I've kind of just fallen off from the community. I've started and deleted so many posts over the months. 

My mental health has been rapidly declining and I haven't really been cooking anything new or exciting. I also just don't have the energy to kind of act happy I guess. But I also didn't want this to be a place where I cry and bring others down. 

With groceries getting more expensive, and then my creativity totally zapped, I guess I feel like I don't have much to add to the community right now. I don't even have any budget tips to share because my mind is just muddled. 

I feel like an ass because I've fallen off the face of the earth, and now I'm coming on here asking for help. I am in a jam and I have started a GoFundMe to try and help. I desperately want to better my life so that I don't get into these pickles anymore. Between my mental health and my inability to get paid a livable wage this always happens to me. 

I have tried to reach out to my family and beg them for help regarding mental health help and also taking classes to gain a skill but I have been ghosted. 

I don't know what else to do, I am scared, alone and desperate and it has come to this. 

I am going to post my gofundme link here. https://gofund.me/fd79a459 If you are so inclined and able I would love anyone to take a glance. I have had several job interviews so I am working on getting out of this funk, it's just that I need help to get out of this immediate jam, and I desperately need to be able to better my life. It feels pointless to keep trying if I can't get my head right, and if I can't find a more fulfilling in every way job.

Thank you and I hope one day I'll be better and back to blogging. I'm also going to turn comments off which I know some might consider a wimp move, and I guess it is but I am very sad, ashamed, scared and fragile so I just can't handle being told what a loser I am.

3 comments:

  1. Donated!! And I am thinking about you!! I hope things get better soon. I think you're awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is so hard for so many people right now. I'm sure you're not a loser. Things are just ROUGH. You're not alone in struggling. I hope things can get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete