Sunday, June 19, 2022

Monday Monday

 Today I've been reflecting on the past month and a half and how emotional and chaotic it's been. Somehow I've come out on the other end, and tomorrow I start my new job and hopefully a fresh start. 

I'm scared of how low I let myself go. And I'm scared of it happening again. That's why my mental health is my number one priority. As soon as I'm caught up and have a budget I will be seeking therapy. It feels so strange to say those two words. When you live paycheck to paycheck there's no budgeting, there's only hoping you'll get by another month. 

As I mentioned in previous posts I'm going to use this blog to hold myself accountable. I want to continue to move forward. That means mental health and also more education. Even though this job is customer service but different, it's still customer service which I couldn't be more sick of. So, I need to better myself in some way so I can do more. 

I'm hoping to blog maybe once during the week and then on weekends. Talking about the highs and lows and struggles and victories. And of course cats and vegan food. 

Thanks for being there and being supportive. Loneliness is something that weighs on you and gets worse over time. It's scary and incredibly sad. 

Wish me luck tomorrow!

Roxy wanted to remind everyone she's the cutest!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck at your new job! And of course with prioritizing your mental health as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things to remember about a 'first day': It takes a little while to get to know a work place, its people, its work culture. And no work place is perfect, that's for sure. One more thing: You are intelligent, and can be an example to others of the good qualities that we all should demonstrate on a regular basis: good listening, kindness, patience. The rest will fall into place. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update us about your new job. The last time you got a new job (at the second grocery store), you never once mentioned it again. I'm sure everyone would like to know how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice group of people.
    https://www.collerindustries.com/resources/aboutus.php

    ReplyDelete