Sunday, July 4, 2021

Hauls, Free Apricots plus Bubba!

 I have a tiny Smith's and Natural Grocers haul this week. I really need to do a bigger shop at Trader Joe's or Sprouts, but I couldn't handle any type of crowd this week. I bought more candy than I should have, but sometimes Natural Grocers has good candy for a nice sale and I just can't resist!

Fizzy water, nectarines, Asian salad mix, lemons, popsicles, Korean beef meal kit


These were brand new and on sale. The sauce packet is accidentally vegan, so I'm just going to use soy curls! I've watches some Tasty videos, so I have high hopes!

My favorite salad at my favorite price!

Green onions, strawberries, kale, seasoned tofu, unreal peanut m&m candies,Ocho chocolate peanut butter bars, Little Secrets chocolates, Treeline cheese (clearance!) Epsom salts, soy curls, avocado, vitamin c packs, nag champa, Udon noodles, kombucha

This random mish mash is what happens when I just can't focus on the smallest thing like making a freaking grocery list! Hopefully I'll feel up to a busier store this week so I can stock up a bit more.



I discovered this apricot tree on my morning walk! It's in the parking lot of this abandoned building so I think that means free apricots when they're ripe! I've never had an apricot fresh off of a tree so this should be a treat!


Bubba has taken custody of the pink sweater mid morning till sometime in the afternoon. It all depends on his mood!

4 comments:

  1. Love to see Bubba living his best life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great find with that apricot tree! We had a fig tree in the yard of an abandoned apt building in my neighborhood, and I loved harvesting those free figs every year. And then a few months ago, some people rehabbing the property CUT THE TREE DOWN. I was so sad. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to have an apricot tree growing up and they are unreal! You are in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats and sweaters, cuteness level 10 <3 !!

    ReplyDelete