Thursday, March 26, 2020

Springtime Snow!

I woke up to a kind of winter wonderland. This time last year I was already wearing flip flops. 2020 is keeping it weird and scary!I've been making sure I get outside for a walk and some fresh air everyday, (away from people) but I am definitely lacking vitamin D, it's been grey and dreary all week.
I saw that Kevita has changed their design. I was in between batches of my homebrew so I picked this up last week. Tastes the same which is good! I always tell people who don't like kombucha to try kevita. It's so smooth without much of a vinegar-y kick.
Last night I made a gluten free pizza with Bob's Red Mill gluten free crust mix. It comes with a yeast pack, you just have to make a flax egg and add water. I had some So Delicious vegan cheese in my freezer that I found before things got bad on clearance at Sprouts. I was so excited to find vegan cheese on clearance, I didn't notice that the so delicious cheese has palm oil. I was craving pizza, but honestly gluten free crust is always such a let down, and I've noticed a lot of vegan cheeses are made with mostly oil, and they just don't really agree with me. Miyoko's doesn't bother my stomach, but it's definitely out of my budget, especially now. I guess I need to dust off my copy of The Uncheese Cookbook.
what is social distancing??
 


3 comments:

  1. It never really snowed here this winter, which is really weird. I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow in spring? Weird. But yay for pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be part of that kitty cuddle pile, what sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete